I’ve had quite a few apps already for my iPhone from when I had my iPod Touch. Plenty of games and a few other random things. I’ve also acquired a few more since getting the phone. I figured I’d share the most popular ones I have… or basically what I still have on my phone and use on a regular basis.
I have over 60 apps downloaded in my iTunes, but they are not all on my phone. These are the ones I DO have on my phone…
- Real Racing – fantastic racing game!
- Fieldrunners – totally addictive tower defense
- Flight Control – youre the tower, land the planes
- Delicious Library – a listing of my media collections
- Harbor Master – like Flight Control, but with boats and cargo
- Paper Toss – most addictive FREE game ever
- 2XL Supercross – super hard motox game
- Top Gun – ya, that’s right, jets
- Asphalt 4 – next best racing game, one of the first greats
- Slotz Racer – slot car racing!
- Uno – surprisingly accurate depiction and totally fun
- Shazam – identifies music you play, song and artist
- DoGood – do some good, one day at a time
- Decibel – sound meter on my phone… really
There are more… but those are the ones I use. Playing games and stuff kind of drains the battery, but it’s not so bad. Even playing games for a big part of the day, it still lasts all day… and really, that’s all I need.