Between selling stuff on eBay, Craigslist, working overtime, and cashing in recognitions from work (visa gift cards)... I've been able to put together a nice little stash of money to do some upgrades. I've been shopping almost all week for this and that. It's not a big list, but it's all good stuff.
So far I've bought:
- Blank Brake Rotros (4) from dezod.com
- Axxis Ultimate Brake Pads from dezod.com
- Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines from wesellcarparts.com
- NST Underdrive Crank Pulley from carcandymotorsports.com
- Redline MT90 Synthetic Transmission Fluid from summitracing.com
- FIG Grilles in Flat Black from FigureLLC on eBay
I'll also be purchasing the other two NST lightweight pulleys from carcandymotorsports before installing that crank pulley. They're just out of stock at the moment.
How much did all of this run me? Enough. But the ultimate goal is to improve my car. Even if these things don't help me take a couple tenths off of my autox times, they should still improve my car in some way. That's what it's all about.
And I can't wait to start the installs!